CMS Medicaid and Medicare Documents
- 2021 New Home Health Final Rule. No Rap payments any longer and receive the full 100% of the 30 episode at the time the Final processes.
- Raps must be submitted within 5 days of the admission for agencies to avoid additional reimbursement cuts.
- RCD to begin for 5 States-Florida, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina and Texas
- Review Choice Demonstration for Home Health – NEW UPDATES 2020 -CMS Wants to begin reimplementing RCD for all 5 States during Covid Pandemic. 8/31/2020 Start Date Click here to download
- Review Choice Demonstration for Home Health Services have been approved by CMS starting with Illinois and to follow will be Florida, Ohio, Texas and North Carolina. (Not in specific order)-2019 Click Here
- PDGM Updates and New Rules on Patient Driven Grouper Model. New methods in Billing 2 Raps and 2 Finals per 60 day period. Click here to View Click Here
- Medicare Home Health Benefit Manual-Policy on Home Health Services. Click Here
- Medicare Claims Processing Manual for Home Health Agency Billing. Click Here for download
- NEW 2020- HHABN CMS, HHCCN Forms and NOMNC Forms Click here to download
- CMS OASIS User Manuals. Click Here for download
- OBQI-Outcome Based Quality Improvement Manual. Click here to download
- Casper Reporting Manual. Click here to download
- CMS EFT Forms. Electronic Funds Transfer Form. Click here to download
Face to Face Documents
- ADR Cover Sheet
Make sure to attach a cover page to all your ADR’s to Medicare Fiscal Intermediaries and number each page where documents are located.
- Also included are the questions that must be answered by the physician on the progress note and on your plan of care Box 21.Please make sure to include:
- Structural Impairment
- Functional Impairment
- Physical Limitations
A break down is included.
- Home health Face to Face Checklist from Palmetto GBA. Click here to view powerpoint
- Additional Face to Face documentation from CGS. Click here to view